Terms & Conditions
- Flower arrangement on the site may vary in certain cases. Color of flowers, kinds of vases, shapes/designs of balloons, wrappers / color of wrappers may not always be available due to season and supply. If ever this happens we will opt to substitution. We reserve the right to substitute especially during time critical delivery request with a higher value product to maintain our quality of service.
- Flower deliveries are within Metro Manila.
- Provincial deliveries and deliveries outside Metro Manila such as nearby provinces and cities are subject to schedule and consideration.
- Next day delivery. We usually deliver within 24 hours.
- Although we deliver within 24 hours it is difficult for us to commit exact time of delivery. We cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of the day.
- Delivery hours will be from 8am to 6pm, Manila time. Outside of this delivery hour is subject for approval and additional delivery fee if necessary.
- To prevent delay and non-delivery, we require and encourage customers to send complete delivery information of the recipient. Also indicate the contact details such as mobile numbers of the recipient so we may contact them when necessary such as in the event that they are not on the delivery location specified by the sender.
- In certain cases, we can accommodate specific requests if notified within a reasonable amount of time. This is subject for approval and schedule.
- Due to perishable nature of flowers, please ensure that delivery information is accurate to avoid delay or non-delivery.
- Every attempt is made to ensure timely delivery of flowers. However during peak holiday season, poor weather or heavy traffic conditions, delays may occur.
- Timely payment of your order is appreciated. Orders will be processed once payment has been fully settled and confirmed.
- In the event that the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, our delivery person may leave the flowers with someone claiming the affinity to the recipient or in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve the flowers.
- Refusal of recipient to receive the flower is still considered as delivered.
- No return, no refund if the delivery address is inaccurate or incorrect. The same will also apply if the recipient is unavailable or no one will accept the flower in the recipients’ behalf. Please consider that our product is perishable.
- Re-routes will be subject to accommodation and consideration. If ever possible additional charges may apply. We will re-route within considerable distance so that we can maintain the quality and freshness of our products.
- Force Majeure: We will not liable for delays or non delivery due to natural disasters, acts of God and other reasons beyond our control.
- Prices are in (Php) Philippine Peso. You may use the currency converter for other available currency.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices of flowers may increase during peak season such as Valentine's Day, Mother's day, etc... Once regular days resume, prices of flowers will return to its regular rates.
- Should the client prefer to deliver at a later date, cost of flowers will be based on the season of the preferred delivery date. This may apply to advance orders from regular months that will be delivered on peak months.
- On all add-on products and gifts at least one bouquet order is required.
- Cancellation of order should be communicated to us at least 2 days before the delivery date. Please note that payments already made will be refunded provided that it should be communicated to us before we deliver the flowers.
- In case of negligence / fault on our part, we may be able to make necessary replacements of product with proper coordination and arrangements with the customer. We will accommodate complaints within 24 hours from time of delivery.
Please note that the above terms and conditions are implemented to protect both parties and for us to be able to provide quality service and maintain the quality of our products.
This terms and conditions may be changed and improved without prior notice.