What to give your special someone this Valentines? The answer is flowers, hands down. Ask anybody and you will get the same answer. Whether you will be giving chocolates, jewelry or stuff toys, a bouquet of her favorite flower variety should not be missing. Here are some tips this coming Valentine’s Day that hopefully will help you enjoy that special occasion.
1. Know what type of flower she likes. Whatever it takes, whether asking a friend or conniving with a co-worker of your love one, the key is to know what type of flower she loves. If for whatever reason she does not have any preference, our suggestions is that you get her a bouquet of red roses and chocolates. It is a classic move but it works most of the time.
2. Order your flowers in advance. Avoid last minute orders. Best quality flowers are usually allocated to people who ordered in advance. Also it is more comfortable and hassle free to order a week before Valentine’s Day. It most likely that you will buy flowers for this occasion, why not do it earlier.
3. If you are going to get your flowers delivered, make sure to provide accurate address. Include landmarks if possible. Also make sure of the availability of the recipient. Providing contact information of the recipient is also handy in times that the delivery person will have a tough time locating the provided address.
4. A special message for her. Put a simple message on the card to let her know how you love and appreciate her. You know her more than we do, so it’s up to you to provide the message that will sweep her off her feet.
5. Don’t be late on your date. Flowers, gifts and a dinner reservation do the job but the rest of the day is up to you. Being prepared increases your chances of a successful Valentines date.
Take note that Valentine’s Day 2014 is a Friday it is also a salary day for most people. Anybody who lives in Metro Manila knows the traffic that comes along with a Friday – Salary Day combination. Keep it cool and plan your date early.